The loin with the entire backbone and ribs cut, unlike the rack of pork (carré), right at the bundle of the main muscle mass. Hence, pork chops cut from this piece have a better proportion of meat/bone. This cut can be prepared in a host of methods.
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Vivid red meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.