The Ibérico “pluma” is a triangular shaped piece located alongside the front part of the loin. Currently this is a very popular cut and it is particularly flavourful due to the excellent balance between the meat and the exquisite fat, and it is delicious either grilled or barbequed.
Piece that forms part of the Ibérico pig loin. It has an elongated and triangular shape. It is very juicy, aromatic and overflowing with flavour.
Individually vacuum packed in food grade plastic bags. Packaged in cardboard boxes of between 5 and 10 kg for shipment.
Organoleptic Characteristics of the Product:
- Colour: Characteristic pale pink colour of fresh meat.
- Smell: Characteristic, fresh.
- Flavour: Characteristic, fresh.
- Texture: Regular, firm to the touch, without ever being heavy or stodgy.
- Refrigerated product: Store at refrigerator temperatures of between 0-5ºC.
- Frozen product: Store at freezer temperatures of between -18ºC and -30ºC.